BRN 0.00% 25.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

G'day H.I know I've said this before, but I always enjoy reading...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1903
    G'day H.

I know I've said this before, but I always enjoy reading your posts.

Let me just add my 2 cents worth in the new CEO's defense.
    Firstly a bit about Sean's predecessor. Love him or hate him, there was no argument that when it came to talking the talk with customers, media and shareholders etc, Louis had the gift of the **. I'm specifically referring to his ability as CEO, to boil all the complex science behind spiking neuromorphics down to plain language that even us shareholders could understand. In this regard Louis' left big shoes to fill.

No doubt Sean's been told about the thousand eyes that live on this HC platform. He should appreciate by now we're not a stupid bunch.
    (by and large biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png) Yeah I know the old hockey stick comment does come to mind.

I'm not assuming his just too busy stitching together a monster deal to make time for some sort of public statement to us shareholders. I guessing it's all about keeping a low profile (asking the questions, doing the reading, getting up to speed). Lets face it, to get into any discussions be it with customers or whoever he needs to be able to speak the language of Akida.

As a LTSH I don't want to see him get lampooned from pillar to post because he has put a foot wrong.

Walking the walk and talking the talk is just going to take a little more time

All this is idle speculation of course, DYOR

Happy New Year
    Cyber

Last edited by cyberworks: 03/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $1.999M 8.152M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1126537 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 588854 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 5557849
Last updated 14.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.