AVL 0.00% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

what is the value of yrr

1. 2,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 940
    What's YRR worth?

If we end up with a resource upgrade of 35% increase at Gabinintha, for a total size around 125mt at the same grades as the current resource we would have about 1mt of vanadium in-situ.

At $25kg that's 1bkg x $25 = $25b for the vanadium

Or if we took it from a pit perspective we would have 80kg of vanadium per tonne of soil removed. 125mt x 80kg x $25kg = $25b.

That would then leave 125mt x 9.8% of titanium pentoxide or about 12mt titanium pentoxide in-situ. Last time I checked TiO2 was about $2kg. Not sure how it works when part of a mixed deposit but it must be worth something as a credit.

Then there would be 125mt of fe grading 51% or about 63mt of contain fe. Should be worth a few dollars as well.

That takes care of Gabinintha. Now what's 7mlb of jorc uranium at 200ppm, or .45kg per tonne worth if it could one day be mined. That's what is sitting 5km from Gabinintha at the Nowthanna uranium project.

I noticed ENR was up about 18% on reporting of a 10.6mlb resource at the Hillview project just a few km e/ne of Nowthanna. They own 80% so thats about 8.4mt @ .180ppm for their share.

Nowthanna compares very favourably with a higher grade of 220ppm and must be worth something if ENR was bought up today on their news.

YRR has a market cap of $20m or about .1% of their current in-situ vanadium resource. If the titanium, iron ore and uranium (all jorc) were included it may be closer to .05% value of known resources. With a resource upgrade due any time this percentage will drop even lower. Often a figure of 1% is considered fair value for in-situ resources if they are of mineable grade.

And that doesn't include any of the leases acquired by picking up AUL, Cabe and 20% of Apogei. I don't believe these leases were worth anywhere near what they cost YRR but they must have some value.

If anyone has a different interpretation of the value of YRR I will be keen to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $156.5K 10.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 9149238 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 432996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.