ZIP 0.37% $2.69 zip co limited..

G'day Folks,I'm guess I'm not alone in the crystal ball gazing...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Folks,

I'm guess I'm not alone in the crystal ball gazing club on Z1P at the moment.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed, these threads are way too big.

I have been trying to put together the pieces of whats happening outside of the BNPL retail side of zip and I've been thinking about the Zip Money business and wondering where it may be heading. For a bit of background I work in a business that constantly struggles to get payed before 90 days.

I'm guessing the business I'm working for isn't alone in this constant struggle, and let me tell you, it sucks and it is endless.

It came to my attention when ASX listed Cirralto presented its spenda platform and my mind starting dreaming of how good this would be for work. From what I can tell it's a Xero like platform that allows interest free liquidity flow from business to business given they are both using the Cirralto platform on a BNPL type settlement. This allowing the 90 days to be settled on time every time and then allowing an interest free period on payments so to extent the total credit liquidity in the business paying the bill. In a struggling or early stage business when you only have 90 days to sell enough of the stock to pay your supplier if your liquidity is under pressure this is your make or break.

The Cirralto Problem is the peer to peer integration. Majority of SMES will not be using the cirralto accounting system and the chances of them using cirralto's product or even knowing about itare slim to none. Not only that but changing enterprise management systems are enormous jobs and most businesses will stick to the program that they started with for that reason, so very hard for cirralto to adopt new clients that are already established businesses.

Then it got me thinking, what if Xero aquires cirralto and adopts the platform along with a big lending company like Zip to facilitate all transactions between Xero users which is obviously used far and wide bymost SMES to run their back end. It would allow for a revolutionary package for all current Australian businesses already using the xero platform and I don't think it would take too long for the phenomenon oflosing the job of chasing down over extended credit accounts to go global in the B2b space.

If SMES are using Zip money to process all their b2b payments on time then the integration of using zip to handle Business to customer transactions is a no brainer. This would allow a for capture of payment fees at all points in and out from every single company using the Xero platform.

I then head down the BIG picture path. If Zip is also working on adopting a crypto/fiat exchange, then having access to global currency trading within the Xero environment would be incredibly handy for internation B2B transactions not to mention the B2C benefits if businesses rapidly start adopting cryptos as normal tender and Xero blows out into a global bohemoth.

This then opens up a huge opportunity for international B2B transactions from Xero user to user. Global B2B and B2C dynamite and a breakthrough small business revolution in the making.

Anyway, Just my mind running. For disclosure I don't own shares but I do have exposure through some call oppies. Obviously none of this could play out, Merely a product I know i would be all over if it existed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.010(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $3.557B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.64 $2.74 $2.61 $16.34M 6.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 63949 $2.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.70 136964 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.