MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

what is their problem ...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Now the ex backwater gp from mcb is attacking MSB,s Diabetes program.. he is a hack, Why would a highly paid securities analyst.state such rubbish ..

I'm surprised his managers let him make such a fool of himself (and trash their corporate image at the same time.)Here is extract.............
    "Major shareholder Teva unlikely to support a diabetes deal: With Teva having (i) an alliance with MSB for cardiovascular, BMT and neurological indications and (i) owning 20% of MSB, we doubt whether it would support a competitor of theirs entering an alliance with MSB for diabetes. Allowing a competitor to gain access to a technology you hope to use (even for another indication) does not make strategic sense to us, and in addition such an arrangement would likely create administrative difficulties given Teva’s close operations with MSB & its Board representation.".....?? To me that means TEVA wants to keep MSB in house ...The
    Players in the market will increasingly discount his view, certainly about MSB,....Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.