TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

what is this stuff? any geo's about?, page-30

1. 205 Posts.
    Hang on guys, what's going on here. Some fellow shows a sample of chalcopyrite/bornite ore from somewhere in the USA, and everyone seems to think that TAS has it in the hole, in sufficient quantities to make a mine.

Alternatively, there are rumours that they have found U.

Sorry, so far there is NO evidence of ore grade sulphides. That may change, but on what the company has said so far, the samples that they have shown us, and also the exploration history of the Gawler Craton and Curnamona Craton, we are a while away from ore grade mineralisation. I may be wrong, but you can also put a negative construction on the timing of the placement, and the attempts to rev up an altogether different story.

Fact is, the company would know if they have encountered copper sulphides that are likely to be ore grade. That would be materially price sensitive, and the directors, being aware of their responsibilities to keep the market informed, would have announced that they have encountered large widths of chalcopyrite and/or bornite and/chalcocite mineralisation - "massive sulphides". Samples are being assayed, cannot offer comment on grades until assays are received.

I remain a sceptic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.026M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6393155 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4656351 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.