HYD 8.33% 1.3¢ hydrix limited

Interesting find mrmars,I dont think it means much.This...

1. 1,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Interesting find mrmars,I dont think it means much.This company,The Data Institute prepares briefs on companies who it identifies as potential take over targets.Not even sure if a brief has been prepared for psy or whether its just listed as a potential takeover along with thousands of other companies.

OVERVIEW

" Acquisition Manuals are published for two purposes, firstly to identify a company as a potential acquisition target and secondly, to fully analyse all aspects of that company so that potential purchasers or investors have all the necessary information to enable an objective appraisal.
    The Acquisition Manual consists of 20 parts and comprises of approximately 6,000 pages, it is written in concise and explicit terms which provide exactly the right level of information to each department within an interested company. The Acquisition Manual on a target company is arranged as separate volumes so that each management function within the predator company can acquire the precise information necessary for the formulation of forward strategic plans and attack campaign tactics."

This book consists of 6,000 pages presented in 20 individual volumes. Dispatch 14-21 days. £19500"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.