WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Soooooo I'm naturally thinking that the directors and employees...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Soooooo I'm naturally thinking that the directors and employees have been working tirelessly on my behalf whilst in my employ ....And I applaud that.
    Very little information today. No Audited latest accounts ...trust us...she'll be right. Will i be all right???
    Previous juicy rah rah 5 ×100,000,000 certainly got my attention...Hey.....commercial nouse is worth paying for right? I have always thought so.
    Marketing/sales/crowd funding guru101...
    renegotiating101 those p&g agreements that to the av shareholder did not deliver..
    Nothing to show for the rhetoric so far..
    Is this about a conduit for obj technology? Delivering same old vitamins and minerals pimped up into their existing market?
    Is this an outlet for kneeguard whatever etc?
    Is it only about getting funding for the 5×100...marketing etc...20m loan facility on tap?
    Sorry, haven't looked at what is undrawn yet. However, in a takeover an existing financier would be imprudent to not reevaluate any asset backing or dilution in security. I imagine this has been explored and proforma sorted
    Obviously based upon info garnished by obj sleuths,
    things have been developing, with the caveat of how it is funded?
    Share price downward trend despite new bod...??
    No announcements relating to anything and a quarterly that confirmed nothing happened...pg renegotiation?
    Or new obj infused product..old kneeguard infusion....nada...nil ...zip...
    I want to see demonstrative objective actions in the best interests of shareholders prior to this suspension and with the best interests of existing shareholders clearly outlined in the acquisition..
    Please deliver...
    Up to you...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.