A2M 1.35% $5.99 the a2 milk company limited

what is to like here...

1. 3,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I just don't get the bulls view of the stock.
    Many if not all refer to the company as it use to be and seem to believe/hope it will return to that.
    The company has come out with 4 downgrades in 8 months which is bad enough for a growth company but also screams to the markets that management do not have a handle on the situation.
    I won't go into all the details of what's effecting the company as they have been well discussed on other threads.
    However the latest update had the company saying the best way forward was to dump excess inventory to stop discounting therefore protect brand integrity (I see some merit in this) but once again it is obvious the company does not have a handle on this either as their is plenty of discounting via multiple sources.
    So right now we have a company and management which appear broken and not able to fix it despite seeing the issues over 8 months ago when insiders started selling.
    There is no clarity on fundamentals either to encourage a floor in the SP.
    Despite the evidence of persistent selling pressure many bulls either don't understand how the fundies work or would rather not know.
    There is every reason why fundies want this stock off the books or want to materially reduce their holdings.
    So what's to like here........IMO not much at all given the current circumstances.
    For the record I only hold a small parcel of shares left over from a sell down placed after the second downgrade

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.99
Change
0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $4.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.92 $6.00 $5.92 $5.887M 984.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11978 $5.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.00 30149 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.98
  Change
0.080 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.93 $6.00 $5.93 2721094
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.