TON 4.17% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

What is TON worth currently ?

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    First of all I want to say sorry to King Horn for mocking his comment , it's all fun and games and anything I say should be taken with a pinch of salt, when investing you have to have a bit of a laugh. I enjoy mine and KL banter I hope he does its just a bit of fun while we wait to make some decent money on TON.

Well over the years when investing in the early days I was always looking for the next big thing, I would listen to the hype read the magazines all telling me how high the share price could go, and sometimes it did go high but retraced pretty bloody quick and before I could do my dance around the office it was back to where I bought it at.

If I go through my portfolio there are many shares on there currently quite low but I know the assets alone and the cash in the bank nearly covers some of there market caps and when the good times roll they should roll with it.

So the question I would love to work out is what is TON really worth -

Cash wise I think we have around 4 million , but that will be used proving up the JORC and will eventually be down to around 1 million I would say by years end.

Currently our market cap is 108.379 Million ( 35 c )

So the market is currently saying TON is worth 108 million lets forget about the cash for a minute on the assets alone, but we only know a small part of the results so if better results come in surely the price will increase , but I do feel the market wants to see the whole picture before re-rating this again.

A lot of people on here are really hoping for news soon, all the news will do is give this a short term spike, it's just the way I feel at the moment, maybe if the news comes out and Mr Market thinks wow there is more than we think then it could change , but I think a lot kind of know what we want from the project and it could be factored in.

If you look at the other graphite small caps, there market caps are a lot smaller ... I mean a lot... So have we ran to hard to soon and 108 million is a decent level to be at compared to our peers.

I would love to hear other peoples views on how they value a company , I could be totally wrong and next set of news and we push to 70, but would love to hear what other people do when working out a company worth.

This is not a ramp / down ramp its a discussion so please no down ramping or cheer squad replies.

Ok

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.952K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3448227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1494403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.