TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

What is TON worth currently ?, page-27

1. 7,432 Posts.
    yeah you call misinterpretation stirring.
    the 10 cents was based on the very first announcement of TON going into Balama and in that announcement Cannaccord was going to take up a placement at 10 cents after 'due dilligence'.
    this of course gave a TON 10cent backing [up from 2 cents] and all the to become long term holders bought up at 10cents [distributed mainly by POS] and started up with the look at SYR chart TON is for the mirror chart $1 by Xmas 2012!!
    subsequently Cannaccord never did take up that 10cent placement and it took til January 2014 for TON to stay above 10 cents for more than a day.
    so yes I've never been pro Ton to the extent of holding it no matter what it's trending. I didn't suffer the GFC by holding stocks to sell at the bottom and thus 'learning' to hold for ever is a good best trading plan like you seem to have,king louie.
    no I learnt operating a Stop Loss is crucial in all market conditions especially on initial purchasing which you King Louie seem to dismiss ie that some/most posters of HC are looking to buy or have recently bought and are concerned by this Qtrs sp movements showing up they've bought too high 40cents+

anyhow off soon for the day.
    Know Pilgrims to Mammon that news can issue intraday not just pre open. later than 2 pm issue is bad/ordinary more often than not
    btw the 2 secretaries flying urgently to Mozambique. Nothing came of it? no importance whatsoever/

you have heard of Up Rampers as being in the company employ spreading unfounded rumours, positive rumours as one of the dangers of online forums?
    realise all long term holders hold at a sub 20 break even point and so their daily buy buy buy no matter what the price should be discounted by new initial buyers.

gotta go done my community service for today

let ya get back to rah rah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 609756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.