TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Agree with u JV... need JORC for the real rerate and while the...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Agree with u JV... need JORC for the real rerate and while the overall market is like it is then unless it's a cracker Ann then it is unlikely the blue sky will be factored in... If it totally was like for like with SYR size and quality and we had a couple of off takes then we r above $2 but that isn't going to be factored in until it happens or close to it so for now we wait... We banter...we wait.  Still really like BB's last interviews [http://investorintel.com/graphite-g...d-boyle-ceo-graphite-junior-triton-minerals/] where he comments on the SP query.... "I think that investors are certainly taking notice of Triton Minerals. Our stock is up quite a bit from its 52-week low. However, the stock is also down significantly from its 52-week high. At our current market cap of A$ 115 million, we are trading at something like an 80% discount to the valuation of Syrah. While others might like to compare themselves to Syrah due to its A$ 750 million market cap, clearly we are the only one that is a true peer. I think our valuation remains attractive and that announced de-risking activities including additional drilling and especially the release of a new JORC compliant resource will help us close the valuation gap. "

If the SP sat around these levels until the JORC and off takes happen and it then shoots off to like for like ..well I'm long so I'm ok with that.

KL - if it quacks like a duck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.