What is "treasure in heaven"?, page-33

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Criticism from the high ground, from a distance and from a another era is easy
    -----------
    Whereu this is so true. It must be very difficult to stand up for right principles & that is why it is so important to make your resolve firm now. Already Satan's propaganda is in overdrive and needs to be exposed for what it is.

If you believe this to be true why do Jehovah's Witnesses only criticise and don't take a stand against injustice.

It seems to me that if you believe in Satan then his propaganda is working in overdrive to get you to accept injustice by just standing aside.

In the face of injustice it is not possible to be neutral. If you attempt to do so by default you are siding with the perpetrator.

This, IMO, is what Satan will convince you to do. Many in South Africa took a nuetral stand in the face of apartheid - by so doing they effectively supported aparthied. This would have been in line with Satan's (if he exists) wishes.

(Revelation 16:13, 14) And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.
    True Christians will stand aside and not be drawn into that conflict.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
    True Christians stand up against injustice. False prophets behave like a Satan and find excuses not to.

(Revelation 16:16) And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Armageddon.

And with a bit of luck answer to there inaction. Where were you when your neighbour needed you? "Hiding", I doubt will be an acceptable answer, even if it's the truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.