''I get the impression that he's trying to lose the election.''...

1. 87,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''I get the impression that he's trying to lose the election.''

there's an interview
    sorry, I didn't save it or even remember who ---------- I didn't think I'd see a post like yours - which it probably relates to

there's an interview - very recent - last day or so - with one of his past hangers on - who was with him for? I think he said about 70 campaign stops last time or altogether -

they said that the campaign is all about fear - but, it also sounds like trump is rattled and afraid - and that him going out with the loose rambling mouth that you described - '' followed up with increasing wandering stream of consciousness ramble rallies ''

was a way of 'getting it out of his system' - before settling into some kind of direction ------------ something like that.

''is the plan to lose so badly that the right rise up in revolt..... some have mentioned civil war.''

I really doubt if he'll go that far --------- I think that if he's going to lose 'so badly' - that he'll do something BEFORE the election

it's merely opinion - but, here's why I suspect that he won't incite riot after an election loss -----

1. He's not President this time -------- he's a civilian -
    2. that means that he certainly does NOT have Presidential immunity
    3. How nice of the Supreme court to give almost unlimited power to the POTUS -------- and the POTUS - is - with the other mob
    4. That means that the POTUS has unlimited power to do anything to Trump that they want, at any stage, without consequence to the president

so - if Trump incites riot or such - then, the overwhelming power is there to do 'whatever' the President thinks needs to be done

thank you to trumpies stacked Supreme Court ruling.

5. If he loses badly - he won't be able to paint it all as 'rigged' - and he will look like a national and international laughing stock - and he HATES that

6. He's got strong strong form to cut and run BEFORE the shit hits the fan - and he's got the form to leave the team, the mob - in the mire

7. He's got a perfect out to do to point 6 -------- he can call for a new party - the Trump party - call for the boneheads to 'send me money' and 'I'll run as Donald Trump MAGAP - in 2028 -------- I'll leave the loser GOP and Vance behind

He can do that - and no risk.
    He can't do a call to arms and revolt - without big risk

my guess is if he does something wild - it'll be pin pulling, not massive incite to riot - he's gutless and he knows where the power lies now ------- he put the power there ------------- it's in the White House office
    and ------------ he isn't
    Last edited by pintohoo: 10/08/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.