VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

What is TSI Really worth?

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This is all my opinion, however, I think it obvious that Lai, Digby, MacLeod (with his 'Clandestine Pty Ltd') and Foster have been keeping us in the dark regarding the true value of TSI for a long time now. The EGM Notice is a telling document. Have a good read of it. In my opinion, If any one thinks they can trust Digby and Lai I think they should re-consider. Try communicating (email, telephone, letter, even actually going to the office) especially Lai...remember his helpful advice to a share holder, "...If you don't like it then sell...". Also how much of the company do they actually own? They have had plenty of opportunity to buy in... I hazard a guess that Troy Harry's phone / email will be running hot, at last we now have someone with a controlling stake in our company who we can actually speak with, how refreshing. I must admit It would be great to know what Flannery's position is. I liked Dr D's comment about the bats, this really is a cathartic moment, time to get the bats out and knock Digby and Lai for a six...I vote for all or Mr. Harry's resolutions, hell we can even have a chat with him! Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.