TWE 1.61% $12.63 treasury wine estates limited

What is TWE Worth Ex-China?, page-4

1. 1,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 412
    Wonderful and such a refreshing post based on assumptions of a technical nature as apposed to the emotional driven dribble on the threads thus far... I had at $10.01 @ 75,000 units which I honestly thought would be bitten at or based on a negative rebound possibly .20 lower than my buy in to capture that parcel amount.
    I had bought on the premise that TWE is somewhat of a defensive stock going forward now matter how you look at the metrics and vulnerability of the 2021 economic slide or pausing...people by nature stress and drink more...
    $9 to $9.5 is here I peg it based on a 60% fall in revenue out of China...allbeit it is not forever as the politicians will eventually kiss & make up...they need us as much as we need them..they are simply flexing their muscles out of humiliation and they are scared of the HK fiasco as THEY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THAT FINANCIAL HUB on the world stage...
    Reduce costs
    Farm outs
    Enhance existing markets
    Determine new markets
    Sell off lose ends
    Bring in a partner as an extension of their lounge room for greater coverage in the world arena

All this reminds me of CUB & LION with its carve up...I think I still bought well although at the higher end of the what will become the eventual sideways chart line....and quite possibly become a take over target.....

Thanks for your post...great stuff.....im happy to add to my TWE portfolio to average down and sell what ever else I have to fund it....

Seems for now im a long term holder.....

All the best to other long term holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.63
Change
0.200(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.65 $12.68 $12.48 $59.01M 4.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13354 $12.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.64 11204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TWE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.