RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Tough times ahead boys.. hang in there could retest lows... Wait...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    Tough times ahead boys.. hang in there could retest lows... Wait out and see if you are ably rewarded... As there looks to be a handsome reward at the end of this current dark and gloomy tunnel...

Remember guys dont think you will make a mill over night a move to 5 cents or 10 cents would be EXTREMELY FAVORABLE in these conditions and would net a handsome profit i would gather... Just hang in there as this company will start to move upon the release of positive results and watch once the results are out their they will move quick to ensure that this operation becomes profitable DO NOT BE SURPRISED TO RMG TAKE A 30 to 50 per cent partnership with Holloman Minerals or a 10 to 20% FREE CARRIED AGREEMENT AS WE WITNESSED WITH COPPER ROAD... This company will reward the holders handsomely though it will reward the men America alot more... Remember Holloman is the only reason this company is alive and they will HANDSOMELY PROFIT OUT OF THIS VENTURE... Cheers to all the holders just a heads up while we wait for results... oh and a reality check to not get to big for your boots

I see RMG maturing into a company like Cullen Reasources with small stakes in alot of GOOD tenements and that will be the source of our wealth... Free Carried by Holloman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.