AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

What is Value on AKP SP - if product lives up to full potential ??, page-144

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    That sounds consistent with that diagram, but I realise that I don't quite understand it. The block diagram shows volume/slope control as being digital, as in some signal manipulation is being done, but I'd assumed that its was still the HV driver block shown actually delivered power proportionately as it was required, but I can see (maybe?) that my perception could easily be skewed by not mentally interpreting the DSR process correctly.

So, if I think about it, the frequency is controlled by the timing and sequence that the pixels are actuated to produce any given wavelength, but sound pressure level increases in proportion to the number of pixels that are used to form that sound. A few pixels working together deliver a waveform with a lower amplitude, irrespective of frequency. A larger number of pixels can deliver a larger combined pulse within the same waveform, i.e. a higher amplitude, and thus a louder volume of sound with that wavelength. The power used is still proportionate to the pixel movements but this comes from coordinating a larger number of pixels to actuate simultaneously. Is that correct? All you HiFi freaks out there need to confirm I've got the right idea.

This is shown in slide 7 of the market overview prep of 2015.
    http://www.audiopixels.com.au/index.cfm/news/presentations/market-overview-november-2015/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.