TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

what is vitrogro?, page-18

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    It's quite simple really. Get a high end international wound care partner, enter the multi $billion ulcer treatment market and then let the partner introduce Vitrogro into the many other market opportunities that exist and are in their own rights multi $billion worth also.

We use their extensive reach, contacts and staff to properly train and roll out the product so that it has a high end uptake by healthcare professionals and becomes the Gold Standard of treatment. Systematically do this in each sector as penetration of the previous sectors are a success. After all they are doing it now in an already competitive market, we are just going to arm them with the best, most cost effective wound care product.

Then let's not forget the old retail chestnut, this could be absolutely huge and even require an additional partner in itself.

I think the company is doing it in the right way and with Steve Mercer's experience in the field and with Smith and Nephew I'd say he knows a thing or two about how this should be done so that we maximize market opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.