AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

what is wrong with aex

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi Satori/Tibbs

I can’t believe HC’s supporters are so biased with their analysis of the company ie. looking only at the positive side of things and trying to talk up the sp. As much as I would like the “positives” of the company, but we have to face the reality ie. weighting the “Pros” and “Cons”.

On the “Pros”, I think most of us know them well, otherwise we won’t be investing in the company.

It is the “Cons’ that we should be MOST worried about – so, what are the risks involved ?

Some are talking of in-situ gold & uranium of billion of dollars – how could this be when they haven’t even done any current drillings to confirm its worth – I feel sorry for these hopeful/blind investors !!!

All historical drilled holes’ results must be currently verified, which AEX is presently doing (some HC posters suggested it is not required – unreal !!!). Plse check on old reports of Deepyellow and Redport – these companies both have to re-drill all previous holes to re-confirm the previous grades of holes. In the case of Deepyellow, the sp dropped sharply when the company announced that the results were incorrect and called for re-drillings whilst Redport was lucky to re-confirm most of its old results.

My main concern of AEX is directed to the drilling exercises, which started in June 06 – why have 1st set 5 holes, 2nd set 6 holes results still not out yet (with the 3rd set of 9 holes I can understand as it was only drilled recently) – I am extremely concerned/worried when a company provided excuses one after another for 3 months now (June/July/August) ie. 1st drilling contractor was not well equip; then new drilling contractor to re-drill; now the latest excuse is to verify results !!! Never before I have come across a mining company so inefficient !!! Now let’s be real about it – Are your TRULY happy with it ? Personally, I am now. So, once the announced results are out and they are no good, Craig (the dictator of AEX) should resign himself immediately to save face.

Now coming back to some of the HC posters whereby some were of the opinions that the re-verifying of results exercise is good, which I do agree on the logic that one would not waste money in doing so. But if the preliminary drillings are good, it is not showed in the sp now.

What happened to the cronies of AEX who have been granted 69m of very cheap shares at 2.2 cents each with free options, and the extremely cheap 200 million optionholders at 0.02 cents (this is 0.20% of 1 cent). Have they already sold out, or are they fearful of something that we don’t, or what ????. So, why are current share volumes so low versus previous months’ high volumes for both share & option – Is something very WRONG !

So, now we have to wait another month - bulls___t!!!

Luckily I have taken my loss and switched to CDU.

Best of luck to all existing investors of AEX (hope you all make tonnes of money as much tonnes of copper by Ceduco).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.