AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

very interesting reading today on aex...for and against...so...

1. 347 Posts.
    very interesting reading today on aex...for and against...so thought i'd throw my 4cents worth in!
    Probably 90% of "spec" stocks aren't seeing the same interest after the last "correction"...aex has hovered around 4cents...with volume at a guess about 3 to 5 mill max each day.
    As for current drilling and comments why no reports as yet..well...either the 1st batch wasn't so good so they increase the amount of drills in attempt to improve results...but there has been no recent large sell-off, to indicate bad results, nor to indicate good for that matter ,so no leaks on results to date...so maybe this can be discounted and an assumption that no results are yet known.
    So maybe while everything is in place maybe they've decided to increase the drilling so when results are progressively known they can have a mini run on announcing results as they become available in batches of 5 or 6 holes whatever...but as most would have seen, something does leak, somewhere, sometime on most companies..(i want that job at the asx news desk!!..lol)...that being the case any increase/decrease in sp over the coming weeks apart from "u" price increasing and some taking punting positions prior to results, may be in indicator, more so if they occur with larger than usual volumes, just depends if it's up or down!
    However, there are not to many "u" stocks out there that have previous drilling reports that indicate from previous results, today "this would be economical"..so they have to re appraise previous holes...if the lab results where reliable when southern sphere had reports previously...why would it be different today?..if the grades are anything close to average..with a couple of good hits..and all this in a shallow depth...aex has gotta be in with a good shot of moving upward of 4 cents (.02 oppies)..this is my opinion on why i hold and have for nearly 10 months now..it is just an opinion on what might be a good outcome given time... a few grand in the bottom drawer and hopefully it works its way to the top drawer! Better than a few grand on the Melbourne Cup! Good luck ..cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.