FML 12.5% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Well,if you want companies that have crap management and crap...

1. 85,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Well,

if you want companies that have crap management and crap business but their share price is ok - I can point you to over 1000 on the asx --

would that make you happy?

I judge a company on what the value is, not what the price is.
    Value and price rarely coincide.

Most of us lt are very happy with management - and with the amount of gold that is flowing and being turned into cash - real cash - who cares? well, if the sp is 20c - it makes it 4 times as hard to add to your position - is that what you want?

Or would you like a quick profit and out? - Sorry, wrong company - perhaps you should try elders or telstra - or a mirad of small miners with stuff all, who have wonderful spikes in their share price for a year or so and then disappear into the nothingness - taking their shareholders with them.

I can put $50k on the ground and end up with 1m more focus - THAT makes me feel good - if most of the other mullets who call themselves investors can't see what some of us see - so be it!

If you know focus and if you want something that will be worth a lot in the next few years - AND IF YOU WANT IT CHEAP - well, guess what?

I would rather be seen as the bloke who 'GOT LUCKY' because he bought buckets of a thing called focus for under 5 c - I would rather be that than a 'god, I wish I had a few million of them'

At this stage I am rather happy that management is a big fail at being out looking like cheap tarts selling themselves - I am more than happy for them to keep drilling, keep a good plant going well and crunch numbers conservatively --- if you haven't noticed - that is exactly why focus is where is is now ------------ a profitable serious company going places - keep it that way thanks.

oh and btw - reserves are building - out of fully owned, high quality debt free resources.

have a good day Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.015(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $42.91K 334.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7417 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 19128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.