CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Jazza I find this very interesting as it was late afternoon that...

1. 980 Posts.
    Jazza I find this very interesting as it was late afternoon that I contacted Carbon Energy and yes I've spoken to Geoff a few times and found him to be helpful but today it wasn't Geoff I spoke too, after reading your post, I now can't but help wonder if they knew of this but were'nt willing to share it with me but I suppose information like this should be shared to all share holders in an announcement and not to an individual.

Having said this I'm confused why you were able to gain this information from the DERM and yet Carbon Energy has not passed such information on to us.

I did send 2 emails to the DERM on Friday and one this morning requesting information on the ammendment decision but I'm still waiting for a reply. A bit shabby all round I'm affraid.

I'm very disappointed and though I hoped it would, I really didn't believe it would be granted without any further information by the DERM, they're the masters of delaying and holding companies to ransom. (Most Government Departments are the same in my opinion, teribly incompetent)

I'm with Temp, I just don't understand why they can't get this sorted!!

Cheer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.