CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

what is wrong with our , page-20

1. 980 Posts.
    Karma you may or may not be correct in your prediction as to Carbon Energy’s destiny.

As I’ve basically said before, what I find interesting is that I don’t recall seeing any posts from you when things were (Good in the SM) on the up from your claimed by in at 13 cents to the highs of where you claim to have sold out at 75 cents, yet since ever since lower sp’s have come alone, your full of it, very inconsistent I’m afraid for someone that has a long yearning to be heard.

So I can only conclude from all of your posts is you must be in a permanent state of pessimism; you only portray someone immersed in disappointment and disparagement and appear to have a long yearning for attention.

Your thumbs up man “icxp” has the same problem and you make a good pair.

Icxp as for Zerogen, what else would you expect from a government run organisation, it’s been seen several times before, you might remember the commonwealth and Qld Government backed Magnesium venture kicking off back in 1999 or early 2000, I think they lost in excess of $200 million back then, which was worth a bit more than it is nowadays,

It’s these sorts of things I think of when I don’t talk of the Government and their departments in a not too fondly manner.

Both of you don’t have any thing constructive to say it’s one put down after another, it’s actually quite laughable and sad at the same time, reading your posts. I’m sure your outlook on life must be approached with the same scepticism.

Carbon Energy like many other companies are experiencing market volatility which unfortunately is well outside their control, if you are such an expert and great accountant, you of all people should know this, but negative people always see obstacles.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.