CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

what is wrong with our , page-23

1. 167 Posts.
    Spoke with carbon, final payment has been paid to ergon for there work, So i assume testing will start followed by power to the grid, maybe only 1mw. Capital will see them through until 3rd quarter 2012. Chilli will start a 100-day trial in the first quarter next year. Should be updated tomorrow! Most stocks will have a dead cat bounce considering most stokes have suffered significant falls. As kev has stated the world economy is very sick, and until we see that turn around not much movement will happen. There is still a lot of fear surrounding UCG in QLD. So lets look forward. 1. World sees cnx tech provide electricity to grid. 2. QLD labour party gone, more support for ucg. 3. Chilli up and running 4. World economy on the mend. 5. International project advancing. 5. Fear removed from market. IMO what a great buy. If my whole portfolio hadn't suffered i would problem buy more, but i have too much red. So for all those who support UCG there is a lot to look forward too and for those who dont i do read your comments and appreciate them but i am very bullish in this stoke.

Dash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.