SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What is wrong with you people?

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I have not posted much here much but for the good of common sense i have something to say..
    Who with any common sense and history in investing could think for a moment that any speculative stock especially one in a field that has such huge start up capital would think that their investment would pay decent returns in a start up/ devolopment stage?
    SAS has stated and it is known that 2019 plus is their time to shine.. when part of the constilation is up and generating income to build the constlation further for for a prelimary goal of 200 with a view for global network in the future..
    Any whining and crying as to why your investment has lost ground is pointless as if you had done any BASIC research you would know they will bleed funds till they dont.. and dont is not till 2019 at least..
    Why and why do you post endless pointless coments about revenue and a decress in stock price when anyone with google can see nothing will hapen till well into the future?
    If you have anything invested in this why would you post endless negative crying posts which do nothing but hurt your own investment?
    What a bunch of cry babies.. If your going to pick an investment stock then stick with it and be realistic..
    SAS has stuck to all the goals and more in my opinion.
    MOA's are a statement of intent/possibity of working business agreements WHEN SAS can offer those servises.. Its a way of stating and proving possible revenue for the FUTURE..
    Stop treating your investments and stock interest as an episode of Seinfeld.. there are no quick laughs or 30 min gratification here.. Man up and go the distance or dump all your money in bitcoin.. the choice is yours..
    Man up or shut up

I look forward to my first HC ban..
    Last edited by Tigerrbalm: 10/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.