SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What is wrong with you people?, page-2

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Tiger.

I too look forward to your post that will see you get banned.

Nothing in your post above will get you banned.

There is a story that fits every scenario in hindsight.

In some cases the market is “forward looking”, in some it is not.

In my opinion the market does not believe that SAS will be able to achieve the pivotal milestone of deploying the commercially viable and operational Pearl constellation ( or part thereof ) without massive dilution.

Conversely, if you believe SAS management re: funding, there are a plethora of options on the table re: funding and in good time ( maybe when the share price drops back to 2c perhaps ??), they will choose the best option for the Company.

In the meantime, as we all count down the days to that time in the FUTURE ( as you say ) when we are told we will have the first Pearls up and operating, the market, along with some concerned long term shareholders, are rightfully so, left scratching their heads.

Why wouldn’t Management nip the market uncertainty in the bud ( why haven’t they already with the many options on the table re: funding - NB - Mnagements words, not mine ) and provide a modicum of support to the share price?

If the market knew SAS and the Pearl deployment was fully funded, does anyone think SAS would of drifted from 20c+ to 5c?

Simple answer is they would not have.

I believe that management do not care one iota about shareholder value, no matter what the share price.

I also do not believe they have multiple options re: funding, rather multiple “offers” from vultures looking to take advantage of the ever dwindling share price that management are disinterested or incapable of managing.

Despite what SAS management have say, our funding will eventually come from another CR ( or a CR with another name ) at a discount to market and will probably be followed shortly thereafter by a share consolidation.....to destroy more shareholder value and to “put lipstick on the pig”.

I personally find the information regarding negotiations re: commercial arrangements with Global Sat slightly misleading.

How long does this take? What is a done deal regarding a commercial contract based on? Merely the 3 Diamonds tests or (more than likely imho) finalisation will only come after deployment and opertional/functional testing of The Pearls?

Transparancy, certainty and verifiable information is what the market needs.

From the dizzy heights and excitement that followed the successful deployment of the 3 D’s, unfortunately SAS management have dropped the ball with the market management and maintenance of the SAS share price.

Anyway.....I hope you do well Tiger....given you bought recently....you should....as we can only fall another 5c or so.

Best to all.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.