SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What is wrong with you people?, page-20

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Don't you think that the situation that SAS finds itself in now is different from what prevailed when Meir was making that statement regarding having sufficient funds to get he first batch of 20 pearls up? That period you refer to was before we started seeing substantial payments being reported as going to "associated entities", and to cap it off SAS now seems to be entering into agreements with "obscure players". All that doesn't feel right for me. At the same time, for my situation I can't just walk away, I am well in the red on this one and am prepared to go down fighting. My stop losses I had set up were left hanging after the SP fell through the range following the heavily discounted last CR, and to this day I still don't understand why management negotiated such a heavy discount for the CR. Maybe because they continue to get their generous perks regardless?

I think management are presently showing shareholders the middle finger by not providing basic information when the SP is burning. I will be all for action from shareholders that can force management to be upfront with shareholders regarding the state of affairs, be it calling for an EGM or equivalent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.