SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

What is wrong with you people?, page-22

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    if a director says do not worry about the shareprice I would take that to mean it’s going down.
    Today’s answer to the asx ticket states one thing and that the company audited accounts statement is 100% correct and what they have been telling all of the shareholders in get together s is 100% not truthful.
    So far I estimate they have pulled $27 million dollars and there is sweet not a lot to show for it. Did they say thay did not need to raise any more money or have I got that wrong? Did they say they are popping 20 pearls up after the last raise? Well where is the money coming from? Lots of she will be right mate. I am gobsmacked that people bought in after the did to negative 15%. Do they really think this is going to race up with future unfunded liabilities coming up? A few weeks ago I had a meeting with some very influential people over in W.A and the subject went onto some stocks, one fellow was a director of a rather large firm, starts with p ends in c and upon discussing some finer points with him about the satellite games he just rolled his eyes. Just remember that this is no Iridium or Globalsat, it’s a backdoor listed mining shell that has been converted from a rusty old West Perth shell into more directors fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.