SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

dont care if we get banned or not but what you guys said were so...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    dont care if we get banned or not but what you guys said were so true.

I too didnt believe that the management could find another source of funding at this stage apart from another CR (or in a different name such as JV) or provide director loan (unlikely based on the current situation and past history).

Nevertheless I think all our speculation and discussion here is meaningless until the 20 (or less) Pearls are up in the sky- p.s. does anyone know why it has to be 20 but nothing less than that? Personally based on SAS' current milestone achievement I dont believe it is an issue- well, it does not matter with a massive dilution though if it is for a rescue mission.

From that point onward we could see some real valuation of how the business model/product worth- It is the only time you will see real revenue (or not) and binding contract with future traction.

Based on the points above I am not worrying about how the things are going at all at the moment as it is not the right time to judge at all. I believe the odd of success is significantly outweighed the risk ( I am down >50% anyway).

DYOR and IMHO in this case patience is the king.
    Last edited by haozhijiang: 11/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.