BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

I think it will hold People saying things are suss are...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I think it will hold

People saying things are suss are underestimating the quality of the board and mgnt. They have the highest integrity in financial markets. They also have a lot more money invested than you and I.

I believe market is de rating the shares based on 2019 likely to come in below conscensus earnings expectations.

The forecasts are for 40 cents 2018 and from 50 cents to 70 cents in 2019

Assuming 50 cents 26 times is cheap given the net cash position on balance sheet and growth.

bega (major canning and packaging for Bellamy’s) indicate demand remains strong for Bellamy’s formula.

Like is always the way with this stock it often over shoots to upside and downside

Any sign on negative news with bal given there history and current China uncertainty, has people selling.

I doubt shorts doing a lot of selling more hot money cutting positions after buying higher up.

Selling is feeding on selling at the moment. Fear is high.

Mgnt is high quality product is high quality and demand growing strongly

You have a mn Australian born Chinese chairman who knows China as good as or better than most.

I wouldn’t be surprised if mgnt came out with an announcement but don’t expect it as JOHN ho is a long term investor and won’t be dictated by the share price movements. They will be staying strong and focused more than ever.

Not one major shareholder who is close to company has sold a share unlike a2.

The new formula is aimed at making the product more premium than before.

They want to focus on premium market and as a result get price increases

It is a screaming buy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.