AVX 0.00% 2.5¢ avexa limited

what is your avx buy price, page-7

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Well supertramp nothing wrong with a good profit----having been a subscriber to Bioshares almost from the outset I appreciate their view on the science of biotech companies but have been less than impressed at times with their views on exiting stocks.
    Their strategy for AVX reminds me very much of Pharmaxis. They picked PXS very early but also got out relatively early and then re-entered further down the track when the SP had advanced quite a lot. I basically followed their advice on PXS and sold up earlier in the piece--ah well that's life but could'nt really complain I came out well ahead.
    Despite Bioshares profit taking suggestions on AVX I have retained the bulk of my holdings. If AVX get their drug to market under their own steam then there will eventually be a huge amount of upside to the shareprice. This company appears to have good management so provided results are +ve on Monday AVX is definitely a long term prospect.
    All HIV drugs that have gone to phase 3 trials have made it to market---this is a fact---obviously some have been more successful than others. Positive results as previously stated by another poster will take the bulk of the risk out of this company. What remains to be seen is how the company will go about funding a phase 3 trial???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.