whilst I think it's bad policy to reply to bots and spammers...

1. 81,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    whilst I think it's bad policy to reply to bots and spammers --------- difficult to miss this bit - so, I'll reply to you, I know you're somewhat normal and human --

''Everyone wants to be the next Elon Musk or Steve Job but have no plans of how to achieve that. ''

honesty, what kind of turkey robot or AI would write that shit?

Jobs is dead and didn't die pretty and Elon is a driven nutter - although probably a nice bloke without the spectrum cutting in too much

but, geasus ---------- would anyone want to be like Elon???????? arrrrk no thank you.

the guy has no life - and, has said as much. He's got to do a lot of shitty things he hates doing

why in the name of god would any sane human think that 'everyone wants to be the next Elon or Steve'?

from what I see, most of the people that appear at the top of things and in the news every week - actually have pretty shitty lives.

I look at Trump's surroundings and life and I think - gees, I hope that my next gig doesn't come with that kind of mission - how vomit making.

And Jobs ------ wtf, who would choose that? ----- ok, I don't do drugs, never have, but about the only thing that I liked about his life was rolling in the grass on some drug high and going to uni to study whatever I liked ----- after the Apple gig began - no way, thanks

and Musk ---- omg.

wtf is the matter with people who think lives like that must be great?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.