BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi @godivaOur son and daughter-in-law are in the UK and since...

1. 10,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27201
    Hi @godiva

Our son and daughter-in-law are in the UK and since the last time we saw them Christmas 2019 they have had a dear little grandson who we only have seen on screens. We are a small but close family and it is very difficult so I know how you feel.

As for timelines it is fully set out in the Acting CEO’s AGM presentation. This presentation has income commencing slowly early 2022 and by mid 2022 starting to rise in a moderate fashion until the end of the year when it starts to take off.

There is a very small percentage of the negative group who question the AKIDA technology and they have yet to produce any argument or fact to support what in my opinion is a fabricated argument on this question.

The remainder of the negative group complain about lack of income and some even raise expectations around income in the 4C at the end of October, 2021 which is quite interesting as Brainchip has not stated there will be any real income even of a moderate nature until 2022.

This statement regarding income by Brainchip was not an off the cuff remark but it was a price sensitive AGM ASX released announcement. Still they ignore it or do not believe the company even when they release information as price sensitive via the ASX. An each way negative view point.

Some might remember I made much of the fact that this was an ASX price sensitive announcement because it means that the company is obligated to issue a formal ASX announcement if the facts and circumstances underpinning that guidance regarding income changes. As the negative group constantly point out there have been no announcements so the guidance regarding income stands.

So I personally question the motives of those who are trying to build what must be false expectations. On the one hand they call for ASX announcements from the company about income which the company has given in great detail and on the other they choose to ignore it and suggest there will be hell to pay if there is no income in the up coming quarterly.

The balance of this year is going to be about the science with at least three patents being finalised, chip testing being completed and Tacheon Pi and modules becoming available.

On the unknown front there may be announcements about IP licence agreements bring entered and chips ordered towards the end of the year.

Unfortunately there is no time line for when the share price will reach your $10.00 target but when it does may I suggest that flying first class to visit your son will be worth every cent.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.