BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Good evening Towie, assuming you and BUC gather enough NO votes...

1. 458 Posts.
    Good evening Towie,

assuming you and BUC gather enough NO votes and are successful in your protest, what is your operational and strategtic plan for blr? why will you not answer this question? or do you not have a plan, just like BUC? when i was a kid, i did not eat my veggies. i voted NO to veggie eating. but the reason was because i did not like the taste. and my plan was i had a box of biscuits under my bed when i was asked to leave the table. what is your 'box of biscuits' plan for blr if you and BUC are successful? or are you plan less?

people can not yell FIRE in a crowded cinema and then not have any responsibility for their actions and the crowd reactions.

i am not sure what you are protesting. glasier is saving your (and mine) investment in blr. why don't you email glasier and tell him you are protesting? [email protected]

normally when someone protests, they avoid using or supporting the product they are protesting about. people protest firearms, drugs, abortion, etc. but you are still going to hold WU shares and receive the benefit of glasier's expertise even after you are protesting glasier's product??? why?

what dilution of capital are you referring to and what is this about? when, where, why, what, how?

while you are emailing glasier, email him BUCs and your plan too please.

Cait
    Last edited by cait11: 16/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.