BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Gday Maski, thank you for your points, they are well thought...

1. 458 Posts.
    Gday Maski,

thank you for your points, they are well thought out.

i do not want to change BUC or towie's votes. Actually if you read the thread, Towie was for the deal in Feb. it is there to read and is very enlightening.

i want BUC and Towie and Grant and R42 or any other person that is voting no to tell us blr shareholders what their alternate plan is. if they admit they do not have a plan, they i will ask why? i will ask how can they vote no without a plan? airplanes do not fly without a plan. doctors do not operate without a plan. teachers do not teach without a plan. only babies mess in their nappies without a plan. how can an adult vote no without a plan?

my other thought is we all can be annoyed with blr management. but that is looking backwards. why should we be penalised now by pissy no-vote shareholders when new management is about to fix the issues of the bad decisions made in the past by management that is no longer involved after the vote? makes zero sense to me.

it is about credibility. you have credibility because you took the time to produce a thoughtful reply. i believe i have credibility because things i said have been mostly on mark. but those that preach 'vote no' without an alternate plan have negative credibility. or need to come up with a plan.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.