Thanks for all the great feed back.For those who are telling me...

1. 5,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    Thanks for all the great feed back.
    For those who are telling me to travel, I'm Austrian, lived there for 11 years, 7 years in Singapore and the last few years in Australia and I've traveled the globe. It helped that my dad's a bio engineer who lectures at unis around the world. Regarding my future in Finance/Economics I was thinking Melbourne or Sydney although I'm leaning towards the first as my family lives there and its comparatively cheaper than Sydney. I'm 25, have enjoyed my life as much as I could until I started Uni 2 years ago and now I'm just putting my head down and studying hard to keep my GPA above 6. It's an odd feeling because all through high school in Singapore I didn't care much for school, just wanted to hang out and play basketball. Now I've changed, when I get anything under a Dinstinction I feel like I've failed. I don't know if that's part of growing up, but it doesnt bother me, as I'm really enjoying my degree. I love the share market, am already trading and could see a future in it. I don't care so much for the money, but I'd like a meaningful job with exposure to industry leading and most importantly I don't want crazy working hours. If that job is out there remains to be seen. As for import/export, I haven't done enough of that at uni to really understand it but it sounds very exciting to me.
    Again thanks for all the great input people!
    Kind regards,
    Stefan

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.