what is your trading story?, page-17

1. 2 Posts.
    My hopeful trading story......
    When I met my husband 6 years ago he was into the share market. I was a teacher, didn't look at any charts but saw prices go up quickly on shares in a day and thought I could do that!!! Would be able to buy companies like CVN before work, put a sell order at lunchtime and make a profit.
    By pure luck we moved from WA to VIC just before the GFC and decided we wanted a nicer house so sold up our shares for a very small loss to afford some finer luxuries in our new home.
    Since then hubby has learnt TA, I've had 2 children. I spend my days playgroups, housework, and looking over my hubby's shoulder.
    I am whenever I get a 'spare minute' reading, reading, reading, charting, charting, charting.
    In 2 years time our plan is for hubby to continue his trading/investing (fishing) and for me to have a small amount of capital ($20 000)that we would have put in a term deposit in the bank. With this capital I hope to be able to make a better return than we would have in a bank on the share market.
    So although I haven't commented on posts, I have been a reader of HC for a while and will continue to be as there is so much knowledge on some of these threads and in a few years time hopefully have the confidence, knowledge to become a regular poster and to beat the banks!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.