what is your trading story?, page-49

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    This thread has been eye opening and in my short time I have actually followed Hotcopper I have learned a great deal.

I am a 21 year old Comm/Law student. I have invested in a couple of species, but nothing too major and made my first successful trade a couple of weeks ago. I don’t have enough cash flow at the moment to seriously consider doing what you guys do. Perhaps more pertinently, it is not a top priority at this stage in my life. Hopefully once I have myself a secure job and a stable income I can begin to dabble.

It is interesting to read your stories and experiences. Much of what I learn in the classroom is very prosaic and formulistic. Much of what I learn through this site by watching others seems a lot more pertinent to being a successful trader. Hopefully by the time I decide to more seriously enter the market, I have learnt enough to ensure there are more ups than downs.

Thank you all for your tips, there are some very good common sense ones out there which a lot of people seem to forget.

Best of luck to you all!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.