LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

What just happened ?Don't get me started.

1. 9 Posts.
    I bought LNG shares back in 2004,I think back then they were around 40c mark.I just sat on them over the years, but this year I took some more interest in them and started watching them and looking at the threads on HC.Now, I know just today I lost thousands ,and my shareholding is meagre at best.I feel for you guys who hold 10's of thousands or 100's of thousands of shares and the losses you suffered today.I was about to pull out last week but thought they might bounce back,what a disaster just watching it fall today.I honestly thought we would have a BTA by now.I'm not usually a management basher,but just thinking about the millions that are being gulped down by GV and the rest makes my blood boil.I'd like to think that we were not being taken for a ride but today beats all. Deals are being signed by the bigger guys and soon the other guys will be going for it seeing that the approval process is being looked at and fast tracked.So where do we go now? Is it heading for 30's or even 20's tomorrow....I need a panadol.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.