MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Hi silver01,I gotta tell you I am happy to see the price rise.....

1. 7,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi silver01,
    I gotta tell you I am happy to see the price rise.. I dont operate on a mutually exclusive scenario..

- Never claimed to be the sole source of wisdom and nor has ZZedzz to my understanding.. (and certainly I am not here to justify others)..
    - Never bad mouthed anyone..
    - Would never disrespect anyone for making an income..
    - MVH is not unique in its space..

- Are you saying that shareholders have made a bundle? If so I think you need to look past a few days...

If holders are able to look at themselves in the mirror and say they are making a bundle from the companies performance I am not the one to question that.. sadly I am still behind the 8 ball...

You can hardly be critical of other posters who are discussing the information that is available; I appreciate that may have a closer connection with the business and a deeper investment than others, however this site is where we discuss investments on information available to the public..

* Please feel free to tell us about this profitability and the way that cash is turning up to support our future.. If the argument is solid we would be mad not to throw our $ behind it..
    We could equally claim to be tired of people throwing stuff out that is not being substantiated by company presentations..

Ps.. I do think it is reasonable to be critical of our management if we want to make money... Management of BHPB is being critiqued so I dont think we are different..

This is a financial discussion not a personal attack...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.