TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Don't know. I may be totally wrong as I have never been on the...

1. 9,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    Don't know. I may be totally wrong as I have never been on the inside of a company doing a trial. Data is unblinded but to what parties can see it I am not 100% sure. My assumption is that if Tracey or alchemia could see data then we would be in trading halt or she would be locked in a room- she isn't .. It would be very obvious if the trial was a runaway sucess on a basic spreadsheet . To protect ACL from that situation I guess the unblinded data goes straight to statisticians and ACL await the already approved standard method / models and audit to announce results when they are received.

Tracey knows 95% what is happening I am sure as she has 4 more years in the lab seeing results and mirroring trails but the ultimate test is a trial that meets FDA design and data that passes FDA. Humans are always the great unknown factors in trials . ACL will have been getting weekly, or monthly updated numbers , participants, dosages used since trial begun but it would have all been blinded but some things will have been obvious to insiders especially with all the lab data they hold and awareness of just how many participants remain in the trial which has never been announced and so many trials with data against our control. . We may have 65 people still on treatment or 0 - we don't know.

a good question to ask one day so it is known for next time as the biggest worry is always insider trading by some party in the chain from trial participants to doctors all the way to IT people across all organistaions involved.

800k off market cross just happened - well that will make volume look good but you never know if it is 2 parties buying and selling or one party changing internally between accounts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.