EVN 1.45% $3.50 evolution mining limited

EVN probably has too much hedging atm the moment, but align with...

1. 40 Posts.
    EVN probably has too much hedging atm the moment, but align with its increasing production, it maybe decreased. I believe EVN is just trying to reduce its debt and maximise its mines. In near future, I believe there will be an acquisition going on because EVN is a growth-minded producer. However, I would suggest to diversify with other miners such as DRM and RMS. I think DRM will hit $1 in near future. RMS may have a similar profile as EVN because its hedging is about 50% of its production, but I believe the managing director is very keen to get its bonus at the end of this year, so it should reach its peak at the end of this year.

Furthermore, I analyse the techical of gold price on daily basis using bolinger band, Moving average Exponential, RSI, Stochastic RSI and MACD. They are still suggesting hold. Especially MAE and bolinger bands suggested an upwards paralel trends with no sign of downside crossing in near future. Hence, im still confidence that gold is still heading up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.050(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $6.950B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.44 $3.51 $3.44 $28.67M 8.237M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 260128 $3.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.50 201176 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.