SEN 4.00% 2.4¢ senetas corporation limited

the easiest one first is that many companies do not have to...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    the easiest one first is that many companies do not have to provide quarterlies and Senetas falls into that basket. Unless there is some stupendous news which they are obliged to notify to the market, you will only get info from them at the AGM and the half year and full year reports. They will generally give an update in January and July as to what the figures will look like.

they have made a number of bad investments (cash burning a hole in their pockets), which they have had to write off and that has affected their bottom line. There are a number of others - distributors being taken over which disrupts sales, losing a big client, big client updating the network, so no sales - lots of excuses.

They have some good products and have diversified from hardware to include some great software, but as always with Senetas unbelievable patience is needed, as they never quite deliver.

I used to think I would hang on for 25 or 30c but now I would be happy to get out with my Capital intact ..... (which needs 10.5).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.