APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

What just happened?, page-22

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Unfortunately with previous management they were of the mindset raise funds at all costs and they did this to ensure that their income stream was not disrupted which lead to the demise of the share price and very bad deals in raising cash. Unfortunately TC oversaw these deals and was present in voting for them at the time. I hope that this management does the complete opposite and raises cash which is done through proper deals which will not cripple the company. I still believe this can be a billion dollar company however it needs some real hard work and long hours put into it to start progressing the company and moving it along.

Unfortunately from what I’ve seen so far and the lack of progress it doesn’t appear to be having the necessary hard work and long hours dedicated to it. I really hope that management will see the potential in this company and put the work that’s required to get it across the line and also to show faith in the company will start taking up shares themselves to bring back shareholder hope and confidence.
    Last edited by TJ1988: 22/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.