APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Just to add it my previous post, I get it it’s been Covid and it...

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Just to add it my previous post, I get it it’s been Covid and it has slowed things down but companies have all adapted and a lot of them have thrived in this time. Companies are aware hand shake deals are no longer the way business is done and Tele conferences is the new deal making mechanism with distant meetings the new norm, so imo I don’t think the whole “it’s Covid” excuse is going to fly any longer.

I think we need to see some real long hours and real hard work being out into this thing to get it moving.

As I’ve said I would like to see the new management team buy some real amount of shares on market to show us exactly what they plan to do with the company and that they themselves believe in the work they are doing.

If they don’t believe in the value of their time going into this Company then just like previous management it won’t work and won’t progress. Previous management showed us just how little they believed in their work as they would not touch the shares they were working on, that sent a real bad message to market and shareholders of what their intentions and aim of their objectives was...

I still believe that this company has the right ingredients to make it to the big leagues, but the lack of commitment from people who have put their hands up to lead it through its journey has been appalling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.