What JWs don't want you to know prior to joining, page-4

1. 27,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Really Peterjw7. You don't appear to accept that the so called "persecutors" have drawn their material from published Watchtower material and is not necessary restricted to that which is loaded onto their Official website - they gave the references to the Watchtower publications from which it is drawn.

By all means go to the moderators if you feel that the so called "persecutors" have provided false information. Given that references and quotes to Watchtower publications are provided I doubt that they will just delete posts because they provide embarrassing information. If you want to shut down information that you don't like in my view you are no better than Putin who wants to shut down Watchtower material.

I suggest that you get over your "victim" mentality and have a look as what Watchtower has published - and not just on their website.

If the website that I used as a reference is really providing false information why doesn't Watchtower have them remove the false information through court orders?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.