SRI 0.00% 1.3¢ sipa resources limited

what lies ahead

1. 6,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Rereading the recent announcements there may be some more results due- from Woodline wrt Theofrastos, and Adiemanthus Prospects unless they are of no consequence.

Yerrida Copper Project- a three hole deep (~250 metres) RC programme has commenced at Yerrida in July, so we may get a better understanding of that area soon too.

Despite the potential for Woodline the market has ignored it and seems soley focused on Thaduna, but with good reason.

Whilst SRI's attention is on Enigma, significant copper has been intersected also at 1470 and Wash Anomalies. These are 10 and 15 Kms, away from Enigma. So I think the SIPA story here is only the beginning

To get a better prospective See page three here http://sri.irmau.com/IRM/Company/ShowPage.aspx/PDFs/1159-28395045/ThadunaDrillingProgressReport
    It seems to take on even more appeal in light of VRX announcement yesterday. (noting)that Green Dragon & Thaduna are marked on the map.

I am now extremely confident that this stock is going to become very well know in the not too distant future.

All of course IMHO

Oscar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $758 58.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 589984 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 201347 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.