FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Hi Nando - What got me into MAD was low impact low return...

1. 493 Posts.
    Hi Nando - What got me into MAD was low impact low return drilling. It is profitable and the ink is black and when you added it all up the bopd was building month by month. Yes, the fourth quarter has been a step backwards it was explained why. People are fickle and a lot of traders/investors don't want their money sitting for too long. This formula has worked in the past so why won't it work in the future. There is a lot of experienced people involved and management are massively personally invested i.e. they have a lot to loose.

In the last quarterly page 2 they say they will drill 166 wells. They don't state over what period but say it is in their current program, so I would think from now till end of the year. Out of these 166 only 10 are high impact. Low impacts have a greater chance of success this was the winning formula in the past.

I have been in drills eg. BUY PCL that are high impact. All your eggs in one basket but it really is the roll of the dice in terms of success and then they rattle the tin again. It's the low impacts that have made the money but there is also a chance that some high impacts could come in too.

As to how many bopd they will make I don't know but I am confident that out of 166 drills it will be significant. If I was managing MAD and owned all of those 10's of millions of dollars worth of shares I would build it up and flog it off and love having the tax problem. I am along for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.