LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

I hate to say this, but if "Management" were so concerned on the...

1. 1,092 Posts.
    I hate to say this, but if "Management" were so concerned on the rot that has set in, wouldn't they file to have this stock put into a trading halt, until they can provide some substantiated facts on what is really the score here, rather than letting it go into a spin on utter crap that is circulating out there! Someone should be shuting up all this out of control hype. Why isn't anyone? Maybie Lynas and co. need some more cheap shares for their friends etc... who knows, but clearly are not concerned for their shareholders atm.

I mean, all they really need to do is get the video with the Kangaroo and splash it on every news channel there is to show that these people are nothing but a bunch of "jokers"! This would in turn humiliate the crap out of these Malaysians who are representing their country and everyone can see that these activists over there are a bunch of flying high twits with no seriousness except to kill a bit of time while bludging! That's all it is at our expense.

Anyway, still find it hard to believe that Lynas has not intervened on any of this, really does make me wonder...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.