KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

i think that most would agree that KSX has had a dark day today,...

1. 231 Posts.
    i think that most would agree that KSX has had a dark day today, especially in light of the fact that most of market was in the green...

in times like this when it is easier to bin a stock (present company included) can we make some sense from the events of the day???

over the last week we have seen a build-up of support with the buy depth hitting about 3.5 M shares while the sell has always hovered around the 4 - 4.5 M...

Too see selling down and from off-screen is gut wrenching... and one can but wonder why???

i admit that i have been the first to seek recrimination in others often suggesting certain parties are actively trying to hurt the SP but can there be other reasons???

I have always been a firm believer in 'buying on rumour and selling on fact' - does that mean that the market or part thereof knows certain facts and therefore triggering this wholesale sell-off???

or is it just a case of frustration and boredom driving punters to more active stocks where they can make a quick buck...

either way where there is selling (all 3.7M today over 51 trades) there is also buying and hopefully there are those who will see the value in their recent purchase - enough to continue buoying the stock until the madness has subsided and results come in...

if nothing, shares are selling at a massive discount at the moment and hopefully this will trigger the company to release more information (if available) to promote more support...

good luck to all....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.